Thursday, January 24, 2013

february roaches



I wanted to know I could feel happiness without you, and when I did, and when I did, and when I did, and when I did, and when I did I felt it, a sadness fell upon me like a streak of sharp
blood blue paint falling into Their morning alka seltzer glass,

because I had not You to share my happiness with.

indecisive in love…..what a true pain in the ass I am; but I’ll always be that, I’ll always be that, I’ll always be that, I’ll always be that I’ll always be yours. 

6 comments:

  1. Is this Rosina that graduated from srhs and that I went to china with???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is this James Hall who I used to watch The Wall with, talk about hawt Jared Leto is with, and who I made Chairman Mao raps with? :D

      Delete
    2. Oman I have been looking for you everywhere! How have you been beautiful?! Email me and I'll give you my number so we can chat! James@betaisfun.com

      Delete
  2. Rose! Its Kyle... Kyle Hoff. Sorry to come pester you in your blog space... lol its been forever since i updated mine (waytobepositive.blogspot.com) I guess i sort of switched to a paper journal.

    anyway. can we catch up? 9162775716

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woah hiiiii! what a reunion! you AND jim, crazy crazy!
    Yeah lets catch up! ill give u call sometime this week when i have some time :)
    (i don't wanna put my number here cuz my blog is public)
    so glad to hear from you yo :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. cool! yeah call me whenever. If any of your readers want to call me I guess thats their prerogative, haha. I look forward to chatting.

    ReplyDelete